Coffee Shop hours: M-S, 7am-7pm. Must have open availability and be able to work weekends.
If you have an uplifting, positive attitude, love people and serving the community—then this may be the job for you!
Greenline Coffee launched in 2014 in Chicago’s Woodlawn neighborhood to be a place where people come together over great coffee, great food, and to uplift and support the community.
The coffee shop is located right next door to Sunshine Enterprises, a program that offers training, coaching, and resources to local entrepreneurs. Greenline has many community partners, each bringing something significant to the table.
In addition, we provide:
- Job training for teens and youth
- A conference room for community meetings
- And more…!
Qualifications: To join our team, it’s critical to have the following:
- A desire to grow, learn and be teachable
- A value on community and collaboration
- A strong work ethic and the ability take initiative
- A value on teamwork and the ability to manage conflict
- Prior coffee shop or café experience is highly desired, though not required
Interested? Please fill out the form: